Monday, January 31, 2011
Thursday, January 27, 2011
- punch tissue paper 10 layers at a time (I found this worked best and it didn't make the punch stick) using the XL-Scallop Circle punch, you'll need 20 for each flower
- punch a 1/4" circle in the centers of the scallop tissue
- thread the lollipop through the layers of tissue
- tie a piece of ribbon to secure the tissue paper onto the lollipop stick
Wednesday, January 26, 2011
Tuesday, January 25, 2011
Monday, January 24, 2011
Thursday, January 20, 2011
Wednesday, January 19, 2011
Supplies: Sweet Stitches Designer Fabric, cut into 6" square and 3" square; Subtles Designer Buttons or Sweet Stitches Big Designer Buttons; hot glue gun; small wide-mouth canning jar and ring; cardboard, polyester fiberfill stuffing
Stampin' Up! Sweet Stitches Designer Fabric
1. Trace the lid of jar on the cardboard; cut out.
2. Layer the items as shown...fabric, stuffing and cardboard circle. Hot glue the edges to the underside.
3. Trace a circle(aprrox 2.5") using the 3" square and cut out.
4. Hot glue the circle to finish the underside of the pincushion.
4. Place the pincusion inside the canning ring.
5. Fill jar with buttons and place the lid on the jar. =)
Have fun! Buttons shown are the Subtles Designer Buttons.
Anyhow, he's beginning to use his words. He doesn't have many but it's a start. "Yes" is the newest word that he has learned to say. He says yes and nods to a lot of things...even things he doesn't know what were asking. I am certain when he doesn't want something. It is very clear with the head shake and hand gestures.
His lastest obsession is Toy Story. Toy Story 3 to be more specific...he can watch that movie over and over and over again. He laughs at certain scenes...the one I've caught him giggling is when Barbie and Ken meet for the first time. Seriously? It's hilarious to watch him. He gets really excited, he'll even dance when a song plays.
He loves his pasta...rice macaroni, yakisoba, and spaghetti. He'll eat it with chicken, peas, green beans and a little sauce. Yesterday, he ate a whole rice bowl of chicken pho. Nice work! He loves yogurt...can eat that at every meal if we let him. His new favorite fruits are blueberries and oranges. Come to think of it..he hasn't turned down any fruit. He loves them all.
She smiles and coos when you talk to her...she loves the papasan swing(she can fall asleep in that thing and stay asleep for hours)....the sound of the bathroom fan will calm her after I've tried everything else. It's one of the funniest things, but I'll take it.
She has outgrown her 3 months clothing and we've moved onto the 3-6 months. She is long! She's starting to pull her head up wanting to do crunches and sit-up. She loves being held upright and will scope out her surroundings. Pretty neat stuff.
Thursday, January 13, 2011
|Way cool in my hat|
|Landon loves to watch Toy Story 3 on my iPhone|
|Out for a walk and ride with Mommy|
|Daddy was trying to give me the Justin Bieber look|
|smile baby girl|
|Olivia: "I'm pooped....can I take a nap now?"|