Monday, March 2, 2009

Baby Boy Lau


If you haven't heard the wonderful news, my husband and I are expecting our first baby towards the end of July. Everything is looking good and all the tests have come back normal. What a sigh of relief. My pregnancy thus far has been pretty good to me. Baby is growing and I have the baby bump to go along with it.

We were hoping I'd go into remission with my psoriatic arthritis but no such luck. I am currently going to the dermatology office 3x weeks to receive UVB treatment (it's like a really costly tanning both) to help with the psoriasis. My arthritis...I have my good days and then I have my not so good days. I have to say I have more good days than bad ones, which is nice. My husband, family and friends have been super supportive, helpful and loving. So overall, I can't complain.

The ultrasound picture was from Feb 19th. Just wanted to share the news.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!

Marcella said...

Thank you!

Sandy Urbino said...

Baby Boy Lau looks gorgerous !! So happy for you guys.

Priscilla said...

Wow, I had no idea! Congratulations Marcella, I wish you and your hubby all the best! :o)