Sunday, August 16, 2009

Weekend update

I can hardly believe that Landon is already 4 weeks old. It has gone by super fast. He's definitely been a good baby....great eater, great digestive system and a wonderful sleeper. We enjoy playing a little bit...he's alert and is able to look around. So cool!


19 days old


We decided to try putting Landon in the bouncy chair...he's a fan!
4 weeks old.

Yesterday, I went out with my girlfriends and had lunch at La Grande Orange in Pasadena. Darlet came down from Orinda and joined us! Great timing! It had been awhile since so many of us were able to get together. We missed you Karen. We hadn't seen each other as a group in a few months and it was very nice to catch up. Boy, did I enjoy my ahi tuna burger. I missed having that oh-so yummy burger. Just delicious.

Elaine

Charlotte

Darlet

Today, my cousins from San Francisco came for a visit. It was great to see them and we had a great time. We enjoyed our time over dim sum from Elite...my parents came to see them too! They are now on their way to Disneyland where they will spend a few days with Mickey Mouse.

Jakob(3 years old) Albert, Roxanna, and Aidan(17 months)


Family and friends are the best. We are so lucky.


Is he really the father of my son? Look at that hair!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Was this guy in the WWF in the 80s? He was that Samoian wrestler. Don't remember his name. I do hope that is not the father of your son.