Monday, September 14, 2009

Stampin' Up! Flower Folds

I was invited to share several projects at a birthday party at the request of the birthday girl. She wanted to be able to enjoy an evening with family and friends where we could make some projects, have some eats and a cocktail. What a perfect evening.

Just had to figure out the logistics to keep a large group moving around the room and keeping the projects very simple since there would be some first time stampers.


Here was one of my favorites because it looked nice on the table, and served as a centerpiece...it was colorful and at the end of the evening my gift to the birthday girl was the jar with rulers that I had embellished with SU!'s Flower Folds using SU!'s Hostess Level 3 Lovely Flowers Bundle. I just might have to make another one for myself.

No comments: