Monday, October 12, 2009

Trick or Treat 2009




We went shopping for Landon's first Halloween costume and we thought this would be so much fun. Though we thought it was simply adorable, Landon wouldn't have any of it. I believe there were several factors...it was extremely hot, probably uncomfortable and he was not able to move his legs. Oh boy, we returned this costume but managed to sneak in some photos. Norm and I got Landon a new costume but haven't tried it on him yet. We'll see how that goes.

This was one of two spreads that we put together in my scrapbooking hostess club. If you're interested in receiving materials to-go, I'd be happy to send them to you. For more info, please send me an e-mail.

Stampin' Up! materials: Just Jawing stamp set, Night and Day Specialty Designer Series Paper, On Board Letters, Top Note, Chunky Glitter, Silver Brads and Old Olive Grosgrain Ribbon

1 comment:

mochajan said...

I love it! Adorable.