Sunday, December 19, 2010

Season's Greetings

I dreamt up this project and found some time after the babies were asleep (with the help of my husband)...I was able to create this project. Yeah, it was fun!

I had ordered these Stampin' Up! On Board Book Briefcase from the Clearance Rack from my website for $1.99. Each book comes with 8 boards. Add'l SU! product: Kind Thoughts Decor Stencil/Large, Chocolate Chip Taffeta Ribbon, Cherry Cobler Cardstock/Ink, Crumb Cake Ink, Whisper White Craft Ink/Cardstock, Stampin' Emboss Powder/White, Heat Gun, 1.75" Scallop Punch, 1.25" Circle Punch, Round Tab Ex-Large Punch, Crystal Clear Brads, Crop-A-Dile, Brayer, Peaceful Season Stamp Set, Perfect Punches Stamp Set, Totally Tabs Stamp Set(retired)


I'm so excited to share this project with my downline...I hope they enjoy creating this project as much as I did. I can't wait for the party.

No comments: