Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Landon @ 21 months

Landon turned 21 months on April 19th. I can't believe I missed the posting...life has certainly been busy. It's been just Norman and I with the kids lately...it takes all of our energy but it's all so worth it.

My baby boy really is a toddler now. He speaks a little bit more clearly, he says: Landon, yes, sit down, what's this?, bah-bah, buzz, hi, bye, ma...he says a whole mess of other words, but I haven't figured them out yet. He's still a mad drooler, loves to explore and is still very adventurous. He loves to watch: Cars, Handy Manny, Super Why, Toy Story 1, 2 & 3, Nemo...and the newest movie fav is Monsters, Inc. It is so funny to watch him crack up and smile. I love the sound of his little feet as he runs around the house...so cute.

His palette for food has not been as consistent as I like but he is eating and does have a few favorites. Loves yogurt, tangerines, oranges, grapes, strawberries, any kind of berry, watermelon, apples, bananas...basically, he hasn't rejected fruit. He also eats oatmeal, eggs, rice, tofu, noodles, pasta, chicken, cheerios,  & applesauce...and if he sees a chip or cookie, he'll ask for them. No veggies are part of his diet but I do try sneaking it in his food. If I can get him to eat his noodles or pasta with sauce, I could hide it in there, but the boy likes it plain.

He is not close to being completely potty trained but we are gettting there.

Happy 21 months Landon!

No comments: