Monday, June 6, 2011

My day with Landon

 I took a couple days off from work to be with my babies...I'm a bit exhausted but it was so worth it. My morning started out as usual and I didn't have to leave...I got my camera to capture the morning.

"Up" is one of Landon's favorite movies to watch...so much so when he sees a balloon, any balloon, he lights up and will do anything for it. So we've been ghetto and haven't made the time to get him a helium balloon but instead will blow up a balloon and attach it to a ribbon. Hey, it does the trick.
 Okay, it's a little sad...we'll have to make a trip to the store and get one today. Just watching him tow that pink balloon around the house is silly.
 He's also into playing with cars and loves Pat the hammer from Handy Manny. He goes around the house and taps on things. Good stuff.

 He'll even take it outside. Notice that the color of balloon is no longer pink...it deflated in the middle of breakfast and he couldn't leave the house without it.

 First stop...the park. I had to pry Pat and the balloon out of his hand...I just called out "squirrel" and he was all good. If you've seen "Up" you'll know what I mean.



 After the park we went to the Dollar Tree...the moment we stepped inside the store, Landon was in balloon heaven. He was so excited! I knew I was set to take him to the market for a little grocery shopping. Boy, did he sit still in the stroller (which he hates to sit in) and behaved the entire time. Got to love it.

 Yes, he towed the balloon into the bathroom, in bed for his nap...had it with everywhere he was in the house. I believe he even went to bed with the balloon tonight. Let's just hope it's still floating in the morning or it will be back to our sad little balloons.
 A couple of more pictures after his nap...went right into the kitchen to play with his cars. I have no idea why he stores them in his kitchen drawer(formerly known as my tea drawer) but he does. He'll pull all of them out to push and slide them around on the slick kitchen floor.
Thanks for all the fun today Landon. More fun tomorrow!

No comments: