Saturday, June 9, 2012

Project 365

June 9, 2012
Keeping current and up-to-date.
 Last page of May. Wow.
 Hello June.


May 27, 2012
Okay, it has been a real long time (2.5 months)since I've posted on the progress of Project Life. I've been pretty good at keeping up with getting pictures printed but not so good on doing actual layouts. I guess the beauty of this project is that it really doesn't require too much work. Just a little time and effort and it will be beautiful no matter what. I'm re-posting from the beginning because I have gone back to add a little here and there. I'm happy to say that I'm all caught up and up-to-date.


February 14, 2012
Here's an update to my Project 365. I approached January by keeping it simple and easy. It definitely is a lot different from digital to actual photos and paper. Fun in a different way. I love it. I hope to keep it up and stay current.









January 20, 2012
I'm getting a late start but I'm happy that I've started my Project 365 for 2012. Decided to go tradition this year and streamline it a bit. Possibly a spread or two per month vs. a picture a day for an entire year like I had done for 2011. I'll post my progress to hopefully keep me on track.

I managed to stay current with my Digital Project 365 for 2011 and happy I did. I will say that I'm still finishing up with the journaling and need to add the last 7 pictures. Will post pictures once I have the book printed.

No comments: