Monday, March 19, 2012

Olivia's morning...

I've had a busy morning. I woke up at 2am and 3am...got a diaper change and had a little bit of milk. I got to work out my lungs by crying and screaming. My daddy was really happy about that. I slept in til 10am. Mommy was really surprised and I woke up refreshed, singing and dancing. This morning...I've had milk, some cheerios, yogurt, and read books...love this Cars book because it comes with a tool. One more thing...I now know how to climb onto the dining room chairs. I think I scared my Mommy.
 I've also worked on my fine motor skills...this one is one of my favorites.
 I also like the stars one too because it chimes and plays music. So much fun!
 Then after working on my fine motor skills, I watched a little Super Why on TV. My gums are itchy...more teeth on the way.
Hi Mommy! Cheeese. Let me show you my tongue. Okay, I'm ready to go out and have lunch now. Let's go meet Daddy at U2 Cafe.

I had some noodles but the curry was too spicy for me. The duck was yummy. I also ran an errand with Mom but I was pooped. I need to get my beauty rest. I'm out. 2pm.

No comments: