Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Black Bottle Restaurant Bar in Seattle, WA


The first evening we were in Seattle our hostess with the mostest...Regina and Greg took us to a wonderful restaurant called the Black Bottle. It was asian-fusion cruisine and it was yummy!

Regina and Greg. Sorry Greg...got you while you were chewing.

Norman and I just enjoying all the yummy food Regina ordered. Norm was a good sport....he wasn't feeling 100% but he played it off...just so I wouldn't worry.




I would have to say that this Kimchi Pork Belly was one of my favorite dishes...spicy, tender and oh-sooooo tasty! All I needed was a bowl of rice!


Yolanda diving into her plate of shrimps after watching us eat our way thru the 15 dishes Regina had ordered. Well, it wasn't quite 15, but pretty darn close.

This meal was probably one of my favs of the weekend.

No comments: