Sunday, May 10, 2009

May Demonstrator Hostess Club


Each month I get together with my some of downline for some stamping fun. I formed a monthly club for demonstrators only. We get together once a month, just like a hostess club except the hostess of the month is also the demonstrator of the month. The hostess/demonstrator provides three projects and a light lunch. We welcome guests to join us at any given month but everyone is required to place a minimum order each month for the duration of the club. The makeup of my downline are mainly hobbyist and may do a montly workshop. We use this time to help each other out with the monthly projects and with quarterly minimums. It really as been effective and a win/win situation for all.

Below are the three projects we made this month. My second favorite stamp set (my number 1 fav is Fifth Avenue Floral) is Stampin' Up!'s Central Park. Simple and easy to use. Color combination: Baja Breeze, Close to Cocoa, Whisper White and Chocolate Chip.

This lovely chocolate chip pop-up cake is one of Stampin' Up!'s latest dies. It doesn't require much material and the result is awesome.


I CASED this card from Michelle Halleen's annual Woo Hoo Stampers Demonstrator Event. This card was just my kind of style. Simple, clean and easy to make. Stampin' Up!'s Trendy Tree is a fun set to have. We made this card in less than 5 minutes. Color combination: Old Olive, Ruby Red, Choc Chip and Whisper White.

The card sample was sent to me by Tracey Nelson who saw it on Julie Davison's blog. So thank you Julie. This card is so clever. I love it and everyone that has seen or made it....has fallen in love with it.

1 comment:

Sandy Urbino said...

I LOVE this Card I cant wait to make them. Sandy