Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Baby Boy Lau Shower @ Daisy Mint



I'll be 39 weeks tomorrow and will have a visit with the OB to see if Baby Boy Lau is ready to make its way out. I wanted to share some pictures from May 31st...it is amazing to see how the belly and hair have grown since then. Thanks to all my family and friends for celebrating with me and showering me with sound advice, guidance, support and love.


My sister Andrea, Me, Mom and niece Charlotte


Cousins : Anita, Christine and Janice (Janice is the one that got me into stamping years ago)


Teresa and Marcella


Sister-in-law Kristine, me and sister-in-law Joycee


Judy, yellow ducky and Marcella


Tania, Marcella, Yen


My friends that I've known since kindergarden(left to right):
Elaine, Barb, Steph, Me, Karen, Char and Teresa


My niece Charlotte


Cousin Vivian


Me and Winnie


Tiffany and Marcella

No comments: