Sunday, December 13, 2009

Landon @ 21 weeks


I can hardly believe that Landon is already 21 weeks old. He is a joy and I feel so lucky to have him. These days the little guy wants to stick anything and everything in his mouth to soothe his gums. I'm guessing. He can reach for his toes and grab them...still waiting for him to put the little piggies in his mouth. His giggle is the cutest thing ever...we play peek-a-boo, he giggles. We make funny faces, he giggles. We make funny noises and sounds, he giggles. Oooooh, it is so much fun to play, hear him laugh and see him smile. Being at home full-time with the little guy is coming to an end...I'm going back to work on Tuesday after being home for six months. I hope I make it through the day. Oh boy. I'll leave it at that and see how it goes.

Landon and Grandma giggling as Auntie Andrea makes funny faces.

1 comment:

Erick,Roxy and Sophia said...

Very cute smile. great picture with Grandma.