Monday, December 21, 2009

Landon @ 5 months


Landon turned 5 months on Saturday. We decided to celebrate my first week back at work along with Landon's 5 month at Disney California Adventure. It was a perfect day to spend outside. We didn't go on any rides but we enjoyed walking around, eating, shopping and taking lots of pictures. Landon did really well with Santa. ( I got his first photo with Santa, yeah!) I haven't downloaded the pictures yet but I'm crossing my fingers that there will be at least one good picture. Po-Po (Grandma), Auntie Andrea, Auntie Joycee, Alex came along too.

Just yesterday, his little piggies made its way into his mouth. I knew the day was near and I got to be the first to see it. He continues to be a drooling machine and we can't change his bibs out fast enough. This week we're going to try to add peas into his rice cereal...we'll see how that goes. Stay tuned.

2 comments:

Erick,Roxy and Sophia said...

Very cute...like the mickey mouse ears.

Sandy Urbino said...

He is just way to cute for words Marcella.