Saturday, June 19, 2010

Landon @ 11months


He has this....I'm not so sure look on his face cause this is the very first time he has touched grass. He attempted to touch the grass a few times with his hands then he proceeded to cross his legs and lift his feet. We'll have to try again.

Where has the time gone? Landon is genuinely a happy baby boy. Full of energy, smiles, giggles and curiosity. The funniest thing happened again the other day and I hope to capture it on video. When daddy lets out a fart....Landon will respond with a raspberry. Mimicking the sound.

He sings and claps when he's happy or when he hears music. Sometimes he'll even dance...swaying from side to side. So sweet.

I love our early morning routine. We turn on the radio, get into the highchair...we eat, we converse, we play, sing and dance. Landon even understands when I tell him were going to brush his teeth...he'll open his mouth for me. So cute. A great way to start each day! The hardest part is to leave him for the day but at least I know he's in good hands with Po-Po, Gung-Gung, and A-Yee(Grandma, Grandpa and Auntie).

Landon has brought more joy and happiness in my life than I could have ever imagined. I love you baby boy. I love you. Happy 11th months.

No comments: