Thursday, October 7, 2010

Maternity Leave


Tuesday (October 5th) was my first day of maternity leave and I must say that removing myself from work has made it so much more real. It might sound weird but I've forgotten how much I enjoy being at home, especially with Landon. I do wish that my energy levels were higher and that I really could spend some play time with him, but the truth is, I'm exhausted. We saw the doctor yesterday and he told me to take it easy and get more rest...I've never understood the meaning of taking it easy. I suppose I equate that to being lazy. But I will listen...I'll insert myself into Landon's world of play, eat and napping. Okay and maybe a little scrapbooking. That should bring the exceptionally high blood pressure down. At least we know that the baby's heartbeat sounded great and she continues to grow along with the size of my belly.

No comments: