Thursday, October 7, 2010

Simply Scrappin' Christmas Cheer

My idea of taking it easy was to do something creative. I ordered the Stampin' Up! Simply Scrappin' Kit awhile ago...so, with that said, I wanted to create a 6x6 book. This kit was really simple and easy to use. I love the colors and all the die-cut adhesives that pull the look together. I did add some embellishments to take it up a knotch.
 I'll just have to remember to take  a picture a day in the month of December as we countdown all the way to the 25th. Or I can choose the top 25 pictures on Christmas Day...guess, we'll just have to wait and see how I end up filling up this book.
























 25 spreads and 2 single pages were created using one kit. The extras were all embellishments, no additional cardstock was used. For reals!
This is all of what was left from the kit. Also, I used a little over half a sheet of SU! dimensionals.
Enjoy the spreads and hope you'll make one too. Let me know if you're interested in ordering this kit or go directly to my website to place an order.

Stampin' Up! Simply Scrappin' Christmas Cheer # 117401
Here's the link:
http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=117401

No comments: