Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Landon @ 6 months



I got a couple of quick snapshots this morning....I was a little late to work because I wanted to see the little guy before leaving for the day. Happy 6 months Landon! He is towering over the Teddy Bear. Wow! Time has certainly gone by super fast, especially this last month after returning to work full-time.

Just this last week he is starting to sleep through the night. So that is good news for us. I'm not going to lie and tell you that he doesn't cry in the middle of the night. It really is a matter of who is going to give in first. I've timed his little cries...8 minutes. After eight minutes, he stops and falls back to sleep. Not bad.

He's starting be distracted while he is being fed his bottle. He'll stop to play and drink, play and drink. The usual 10-15 minute 8 oz bottle can now take up to an hour to feed. He is not a super fan of solids but I continue to try different purees. Peas seem to be what he likes the most so far.

Grandma likes to spike Landon's hair. So cute!

The little guys loves his baths.

He's one happy baby.

Hilarious...wish I was there to witness this. A least I got the picture.

2 comments:

Ann said...

Oh my gosh!!!! He is so cute and so happy! Thanks for making me smile!

Daddy Alex said...

Awesome. Great to hear that he is sleeping through the night. Sure is getting big.