Saturday, January 30, 2010

Saturday Night Update


We have a lot to celebrate and be thankful for. This week, Norman and I celebrated our 3rd Wedding Anniversary over a yummy dinner at Noshi Sushi. Mom watched Landon so we could enjoy dinner at the sushi bar. Thank you Mom. Cause dinner was delicious!


Landon is now rolling over...mainly because he does not like being on his tummy. He's quick and just so proud of himself when he rolls over onto his back. He continues to babble and drool like mad. He enjoys playing in the jumper and is beginning to sit up. Only to fall over to one side. He loves to scoot on his back and suck on his toes. Oh, Landon.


I'm finally getting the hang of being back at Disney and into the rhythm of my day-to-day routine. Phew, thought it was going to take me awhile...well, it did and it was okay. I just have to say that I have my running shoes on.

I plan to find more time to spend with Landon either in the mornings before work or after my long day at the office. I enjoy the little moments we have together. We read three or four books a day...I think he enjoys the storytelling.

I can hardly believe that is already the end of January. Where did all the time go? More good times ahead.

No comments: