Sunday, January 10, 2010

With All My Heart


Just back from Stampin' Up!'s Leadership Conference in Phoenix, AZ. I spent four days with about 1000 other demonstrators who love what they as much as I do. Believe it. I'm back recharged, inspired, motivated and ready to go! I'm excited to share what I love and help others enjoy creativity. I'm looking forward to filling my calendar with time shared with family as well as crafting. Stay tuned for my calendar of events.

Although it was the very first time to leave my baby Landon home...I knew that he would be in the very best care and I didn't have anything to worry about. I simply missed him and it is very nice to be home. Home Sweet Home.

The samples above are a couple of the projects that we got to make. With All My Heart stamp set comes from the New Occasions Mini Catalog and is very easy to use. Love the coordinating accessories that were created for this stamp set.

No comments: