Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Happy Wednesday Morning To You!

 I wanted to take pictures of my finished December Holiday 2010 book but before I knew it, Landon was genuinely interested in flipping the pages and looking at each picture. He must have looked through it at least ten times, before I could even attempt to interest him in something else. It was rather adorable and made me feel warm and fuzzy inside.
Just next to Landon was Olivia sitting in the swing watching her big brother drool on the pages. Good thing for page protectors.

This scrapbook was created by using Stampin' Up!'s Simply Scrappin' Christmas Cheer Kit. I just added the embellishments of some brads, rhinestones and pearls. It was so much fun, I may try to make a book each year.

I managed to sneek pictures of the pages in the breakfast nook...here goes. Sorry, some the pictures a bit blurry, but I was trying to hurry to get it all done before leaving the house today.

The pages without the pictures were posted back in October...here is the link:
 http://planetmarce.blogspot.com/2010/10/simply-scrappin-christmas-cheer.html


























No comments: